Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15, 2014 (Happy Father's Day!)

I have decided once again to attempt a blog about our little life. We'll see if I can keep up with this in between chasing around an almost two-year-old little boy (Judah) and being 27 weeks pregnant. Today was Father's Day which means I did a lot of cooking as my husband (Ian) appreciates a nice meal, and I love to cook for him. We started off the day with Eggy-in-a-Basket, which is the toast that has a circle of bread cut out and an egg put in its place...it's Ian's favorite breakfast. Of course I made him bacon and sausage to go with it. No, I'm not trying to give him a heart attack...we don't eat like that every day! It was a special occasion, and I believe in enjoying oneself in moderation. I made a nice pot roast for dinner, with garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, and crescent rolls. I don't meant to toot my own horn but man-oh-man was it delicious! I am so looking forward to the leftovers tomorrow! Pregnant or not, this girl enjoys a good meal! Over all today was a good day, and I think my husband was happy with his gifts (a coffee mug with pictures of him with our son and a card that I wrote out and let Judah color). Happy Father's Day to any other fathers who may be reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment